InBody Body Composition Analyzer
Go beyond the scale and see how your body is changing from the inside out by analyzing your fat, muscle, and water in less than 45 seconds. Strategize your muscle gain and fat loss to achieve your fitness goals.
Why Get an InBody Reading?
- Know your body fat percentage and water weight.
- How many calories you need to consume daily.
- Arms, Trunk and Leg weight and strength analysis.
- History tracking and trend analysis.
- Receive a personalized printout.
Why at HIITCore?
- First Reading is Free With Any Membership!
- Every Month Get One InBody Reading for 50% Off!
- No Membership Required. Purchase a Single Reading Anytime!
- No More Guessing!
Know What You Are Made Of
Body composition analysis is essential to completely understand health and weight as traditional methods of assessing health, such as BMI, can be misleading. Going beyond your bathroom scale, body composition analysis breaks down your body into four components: fat, lean body mass, minerals, and body water.
What is Body Composition?
Body composition is a method of describing what the body is made of. It includes fat, protein, mineral and body water. It also describes weight more accurately than BMI. Body composition analysis can accurately show changes in fat mass, muscle mass and body fat percentage. This can help validate services like personal training and physical therapy.